Monza Car Rental Terms and Conditions
Basic Insurance (Included in Price)
a) For Car Groups A1, B1, Maximum Charge €500.
b) for car groups C, C2, G, maximum charge €700.
c) for car groups C1, D, D2, G2, maximum charge €800.
d) for car groups Ε, H, R, I2, maximum charge €1000.
e) for car groups F, I, I1, J, J1, J2, K, K1, K2, K3, S, S1, S2, S3, maximum charge €1500.
The renter can be FULLY exempt from the above-mentioned C.D.W. excess amount with an affordable premium per day,
a) for car groups A1, B1, C, G, daily premium cost €6.
b) for car groups C1, D, D2, G2, daily premium cost €7.
c) for car groups C2, E, G3, H, I2, J, R, S, daily premium cost €8.
d) for car groups F, I, I1, S1, S2, S3, J1, J2, J3, K, K1, K2, K3, daily premium cost €10.
Personal Αccident Ιnsurance ( P.A.I )
Third-Party Insurance ( T.P.I. )
Car Theft Protection ( T.P. )
Fire Insurance covers the damage caused to the rental vehicle by fire, lightning strike or explosion.
No insurance Coverage
- When the driver is under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- After an accident, driver doesnt stop and doesnt take the necessary actions, such as informing our company, the Traffic Police (100), getting names and addresses of those involved in the accident, and not moving the car from the point where the accident took place before the representative of the insurance company or the Traffic Police arrives.
- When the renter uses the car for unfair and illegal purposes, for example. smuggling, theft, illegal transport of objects and goods.
- When the driver is not declared on the Rental Agreement.
- The driver uses the car for any kind of racing or competition.
- Damages caused to the vehicle because of off road driving (road without asphalt, beaches, mountains etc).
- The vehicle is used in violation of the traffic regulations (e.g. road signs, speed limits, road direction).
For rental cars in other categories, the driver must have completed 23 years of age and have a driving license for at least 24 months.
For citizens outside the European Union, an International Driving License is required.
Calculation of Rental Costs
After 2 hours, an additional day is charged.
Terms of Driving
- The driver must comply with the Greek Road Traffic Code.
- Driving cautiously and with caution and never under the influence of alcohol or drugs or poor psychological condition that will affect his driving.
- Driver MUST NOT use the car in off-road and beach driving. Damage caused to car underbody of gross negligence or malicious use is not covered by any insurance and charged the driver. Off-road driving is only allowed in 4×4 jeeps.
- In the event that a warning light on the car’s display lights up, contact us immediately to give you the correct instructions.
- Under no circumstances should someone else be allowed to drive the vehicle that is not registered in the rental contract and without informing the company.
- Baby Seat – Suitable for babies up to 3 years with an extra charge of € 2 / day.
- Booster Seat – Suitable for children over 4 years with an extra charge of € 2 / day.
G.P.S. Satellite Navigation
You save time and money (fuel value). Daily charge € 8.
Payment of the rental is done by cash or credit / debit card (no deposit required). In special cases, you may need to make a deposit to confirm your booking (you will be informed in advance by our booking department).